Thursday, 25 May 2017

Early separation from home arena.


Memorial Day:-

In every aspects of our life where we come across such a situation that makes us feel a bit different from the normal state being, some kind of extraordinary things that hit some impact on us and our mind captures the information related to it so well that we consider it as a memory. Though days of our life pass and it never returns back, as a human being it’s our duty to optimize the time  judiciously that we never regret that it had happened on a wastage basis. Memories leave deep imprint on our lives,because when we recall it we use to realize about those moments that were quite precious and we turn our present time to the past and start to extract memories in order to live a life in the past.




Some moments in my life is still memorable when I feel myself in that world.. I get intoxicated into that world thinking of those moments ,which can pour its ability through the memories. Memories can be kept physically with us or mentally stored in our brain. Memories redefine our world ,it lets us indoctrinate ourselves, achieving something good in our future may be gained through past experiences of our life and in such cases memories play a significant role . Life may take many twists and turn and it may sometimes put ourselves down, in such a circumstance we need to overcome it through recollecting past memories and letting this go with a strong inner soul through experiences from the past.

A smile that appears on our face while recapturing those moments and virtually living there is quite priceless.



I had been separated away from family from the early childhood days and was enrolled in a hostel far way from my living arena to complete my schooling ,as a child I was firmly attached with parents and obviously everyone remains, I had been completely dependent on them, a sense of responsibility , the way to adjust in those surroundings and socializing with them, the way to understand the goal of my life and walking towards it by developing the desire to adapt ourselves in any condition,I still remember those hardships while tackling the strictness and discipline being imposed by the wardens inside the hostel campus.


The most importantly my life was being limited to a fixed living world and at the same time it was growing into an other world ..away from parents and it has numerous memories ,yes the memories that bring those moments back into my head and I start locating my soul in those moment of my life which was harsh and painful.



During early days in my hostel life there came unforeseen burden that burs ted into my mind and used to be torrential for me,the sensitivity of my heart and feeling of being apart from our relatives and family at such an tender age was the reason and many a time the tears used to fall down from eyes and such things were such an embarrassing thing in my teenage years that I used to keep myself away from the mob and started to develop responsibilities and understanding the part of life.


My life was not easier and those moments can never be brought back to me until and unless those memories would never had been stored in my mind and heart,of course. It had been my early hobby to reflect out my feelings of joy,emotions,achievements,glory  inside my journal and that way of my life has brought me into some other phase of life where dealing with myself excluding the social surroundings doesn’t make such sense of deep mutilation from inside my soul because those memories were my breathtaking life experiences. Memories remain inside in each and every human beings all over the universe but the thing is to express while fetching positive changes in the life.